Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I do not get recommended suggestions at the bottom of playlists but my husband does

Solved!

I do not get recommended suggestions at the bottom of playlists but my husband does

Me and my husband both have spotify premium on our MACs.  On all his playlists, at the bottom he gets 'recomended songs based on the songs in this playlist' and there is a list of 5 songs with an option to refresh and get more songs.  I have updated to the latest version (1.0.28.87.g8f9312a4) but I still dont have this option, does anyone have any ideas.  Thanks

21 Replies

I do have several palylists that I have created. I copy and paste songs from other peoples playlists. All of my playlists populate songs beneath the playlists with the exception of "My Classic Rock". I still have the problem. Thanks

I found the actual solution. If you have the “smart shuffle” feature turned on in the playlist it will not show you the “recommended songs” at the bottom of the playlist. If you turn smart shuffle off, it should reappear. Hope this works for everyone else too 🙂 

Suggested posts