Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Less Than 1,000 Followers

Less Than 1,000 Followers

Hi, y'all guys.  This is one of my oldest threads and also one very successful, the whole idea here is to give all these artists an audience trying to help them out to reach more people and get on your Spotify stage, the keyword for me here is SUPPORT so join me and share your newest discoveries (remember the newest the better nothing older than a month please). 

END OF THE YEAR AWARD 2023.jpg

Updated, with more or less than 150 recent tracks!!!

With this Playlist not only, we are going to enjoy this music, but also it allows these artists to have a place to be discovered.

I believe the selection is pretty good, I hope to enjoy it. Each song/artist won't be here for more than 28 days!!!

UPDATED DAILY

LESSTHAN1000FOLLOWERS.png

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7vuKIgXTCZbs24ecgzQNM9?si=a425e9e1b852482d 

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
527 Replies

Wow @FourTwenny love the track and need to know release date for the next single in order to added to the FreshSingles Playlist or even the 12NewSongsThisWeek, for the moment he is I the Playlist.

1B0A7AD7-CFE3-4FEE-B115-C38D629712C3.png

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Thanks! There is a new single coming out at the end of June. I’ll send it to you once it’s up on spotify. Thanks for your support!

June 14 2019 

Getting closer to the 1K tracks in this Playlist

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

sad hours: open

a compilation of chilled songs to get you through your depressing mood 😞

enjoy x

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/289YnVtGFc6ht98ZeIix8C?si=U_CkubTkREiiIOt1i-3Lwg

Thanks you very much @AdamDam Love some of your selections, and others I can't added beacuse I'm only adding tracks released from 2018 to this days, but you can check it out the one that I already add to this Playlist.

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Hello

Just wondering if there’s a chance of adding any of these songs to the playlist?
https://open.spotify.com/album/12I1X6ZmFMU1fXmwaeoLaT

Cheers!
Jeff
@KHensemble

Hi Jeff @KHensemble love the Ten Years track and I added to this two Playlist 

61840D20-A6E8-4C6B-B72C-C452F76D8488.png

91155051-A0C0-472C-A3BC-8DAC78FA509C.png

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Ah, that's great news ... thanks so much!

Hi @Zyzy0404 thank you for reaching me out and yes I do like your track, feels so joyful.

Now I’m from following you all over your social media and your track is this Playlist 

8E87B1E4-26ED-4BC6-AC1A-9E497E4F1866.png

F29609C5-F303-4100-9941-929EF340DECB.png

Wish you the very best!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Thank you so much! 🙂 

Moved:

Going forward we are going to leave Placeholders when moving posts out of the Music Chat for violating the terms and conditions. Please follow the steps below when moving reported spammers: 1. Go to the reported post 2. Select “Move Message” 3. Select “Move individual Message” 4. Make placeholder read only 5. Leave placeholder This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically " Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Suggested posts