Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

Let's Play a Game - Guess That Song (Collaborative Playlist Game)

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

I have an idea for a game that involves a playlist. If you're interested, let me know.

The idea is that I post random information about a song, then all of you try to be the quickest to post the right answer (the song), but post it on this collaborative playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/0jfIpUgX1bcVmFDPFv9qRh?si=eSHIwEk_QXa-nkGpB2X4...

Don't post anything, until I ask a question, of course. Also, I will delete the wrong answers, so that it doesn't get cluttered, and so others don't think they should give up on answering. This game can go on and on. I will host, when I'm on here, from time to time. You just join in, if you see the post and see that the question is still unanswered.

I will post that something is still not correct, as soon as I notice it. That way you'll know that you can keep trying. If someone did get it correct, I will post the user's name (as it is listed on Spotify).

That user can post a reply to my comment of who got it correct, but keep it to one reply for that one user. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Follow me

46 Replies
SUGGESTED POSTS