Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,045 Replies

Even belatedly, welcome to the Community Chris ( @FokkitFanie), Charlie ( @8110charlie) and Stefan ( @Talarde)! Glad to have you with us!

@FokkitFanie - totally get the sentiment of not being able to pick one track as your favorite, I'm like that myself 😄 If you ask me, the answer depends on the time of day/season/mood/where I am etc... So tricky to have just the one track as a favorite!

@8110charlie - interesting Wonderwall remix! 

@Talarde - that's so admirable that you can listen to music in the background, any tips? I'm super bad at focusing so I can never figure out how to do that!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello.

1. My name is Marco
  2. I am from Slovakia
  3. https://open.spotify.com/track/2bT6LqpFxjxTnpjaFgNsuV?si=c3461820421b434f 
  4. I have started to use Spotify on january 2019.
  5. I am totally blind user of Spotify. I use Spotify with keyboard and screen reader (on My Windows computer) and sometimes on My Android mobile too.

1. My name is Carl

2. I'm from the Philippines.

3. As of writing this, my favourite track is:

https://open.spotify.com/track/1Pma2zwjWOIvrMYqDsb4mi?si=9762ddc09be747be

4. I started using Spotify since 2016 but came back recently (December 2021) because of a new song release that I want to pre-save (which is the track in #3).

5. I respect your type of music, as long as you respect my type of music. 🙂

Kris (as far as you're concerned)
16, homeschooled, nerd, messed up, loved, confused.... Alive
Spends a lot of time on Spotify.

Hey Marco ( @Noguri), Carl ( @creativegamer_03) and Kris ( @Krisis075), welcome to the Community, glad you all joined! 

I like the track you shared @Noguri, thanks for adding that! 

@Krisis075 - what's your favorite track or podcast?

@creativegamer_03 - seemingly random question, but as I spotted your username, do you game? 😄 If so, what's your favorite game or genre?

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I am playing audio games, not video games. Audio games are games for the
blind people.

Heya 😄 

1. My name is Adrian

2. I am from Germany, near Munich

3. Currently my favourite song is the following

https://open.spotify.com/track/6t1ahr2f1t9iSjjNFwFb4C?si=zd2SXn04TgqgVXu6K6cqig
4. I started using spotify back in 2017 i think

5. I love to discover new music and am listening to a lot of various genres 

How long have you been using Spotify?

I'd say Dancing Mad (from Final Fantasy), or Self-Esteem, by The Offspring. Yours?

Hi,

• My name is Pulkit
  • I belong to India
  • My favourite track is Rock this party by Bob Sinclar
  • I started using Spotify 2 months ago

Thanks

Hi! and welcome!

1. My name's Jairo
  2. I'm in Venezuela
  3. At the moment I'm in love with "No Regret" by FT Island and "Keep Up With Us" by Solence. Both are rock tracks, but the former is soft rock and the latter is kind of modern metal.
  4. I started less than a month ago. I'm on the free trial to see if I like the service. I've loved it so far, except for the fact that there's a limit for downloads hehe
  5. I like so many genres of music. I can be listening to brutal death metal (Cannibal Corpse) or grindcore (Napalm Death) in one moment, but maybe I can later be in the mood for some latin trap (Bad Bunny) or even kpop.

Hello All

1. My name - Leighton
  2. My location - Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
  3. My favourite track - I don't ever have just one favourite track. Here's two I currently love:

The Clash - Police and Thieves
    Nina Hagen - Cosma Shiva

4. I started using Spotify Premium at the start of December 2021.
  5. Random fact - 'Nomophobia' is the fear of not having your mobile phone, including the fear of having a phone with a dead battery, or being out of service. 

1. What's your name? - my name is kiran
  2. Where in the world are you? canada
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? it's called 'biterphobia' by Eminem. it is not currently on spotify (sadly) though
  4. When did you start using Spotify? I would guess around 2019
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! Eminem is my favourite artist

1. My name is Lawrence

2. I live in California in the Silicon Valley

3. South of the River by Tom Misch is one of my favorites

https://open.spotify.com/track/5w3yxRRxy5pvZdUvBJF6ve?si=b75a86e5da0f4d05

4. I've been using Spotify since 2019

5. I am an computer flight simulator and audio listening and editing enthusiast. I have 5.1 a Yamaha Avantage RX-A780, ELAC Satellites, SVS SB-1000 Pro Sub, AV System and a 4k Sony TV on my desk in my office where I do most of my music listening, mastering and gaming. Boss...

Hey Lawrence — glad to have you here! Never been to Silicon Valley but always wanted to go there 😄

I love Tom Misch! I think my favourite song by him is this one: Lost in Paris by Tom Misch 
Sounds like you've got some advanced equipment — do you happen to have any recommendations for good headphones? 🎧😄

HuboSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Leighton — welcome to the Spotify Community!

Hahahah, I think I definitely have nomophobia! 😅 One time I forgot my phone in my friend's car and he drove home — so I walked 3 kms to get my phone back. (couldn't call him, because I didn't have my phone hahaha).

If you could have only one app on your phone, which one would it be and why? 🤔

HuboSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hubo,

Thanks for the reply. I roll old school on wired headphones. I own two pair of Sony MDR-V6. For wireless, I own the Anker Soundcore q30, which I find phenomenal for the price. I auditioned the Sony WH-1000XM4 but I was not impressed at the sound or value proposition. A great review site for headphones is rtings.com. Highly recommended...

- Cheers

Hey, my name is Shannon

I live in Idaho, USA

This is my favorite track this week  

https://open.spotify.com/track/3VJ5ad0We8EZgVWH3Pm4PL?si=d6d93d09fda54aac

I've been using Spotify since 2018

I love the snow, my best friend is this handsome guy and I'm a proud gramma

PXL_20210214_183431097.MP_2.jpg

1. What's your name? Daniel, hello 😁
  2. Where in the world are you? South Wales, UK
  3. What's your favourite track at the moment? I'm not picking only one! MØL - Photophobic and Big Thief - Little Things
  4. When did you start using Spotify? pretty early... 2010? Can't remember exactly
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! The record for the world’s longest marathon drumming by an entire team is 3 days, 8 hours, and 2 minutes.

I've gone through all of these steps. I've been using Spotify for 6 years and never experienced this pausing---It is happening in all devices

Suggested posts