Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

List of Best EDM songs

List of Best EDM songs

Let me know your thoughts about this playlist.

9 Replies

these are pop, not edm.

Yeah, Megan Trainor is Pop. Could you tell me which songs are not considered EDM?

Are Calvin Harris, Zedd, Flume, DJ Snake, Martin Garrix, Skrillex, Diplo, Galantis, David Guetta not an EDM artists? 

I guess it's better to call this playlist "EDM Pop"

I love Calvin Harris but his music is not that much EDM anymore, he is making pure pop and Soul. Zedd was great when he was doing Dubstep remixes. That's why they call him EDM. But not that much anymore. David Guetta is the same story with Calvin Harris. But some of his music is still pure EDM. If you take a look at this playlist you can hear the difference between EDM and Pop. Not all DJ's always makes EDM.

the best edm playlist ever in human history 

I don't find them PURE POP. Definitely, there's EDM on those songs like house, electro pop. If a DJ only plays pure EDM then he's not growing.

If it's Pop, then it is pop. There is no such thing as Pure Pop. But if its pop, it cant be EDM.

If it's pop, it can't be EDM? Doesn't make sense. If it's house it can't be EDM too? You can't create a specific brand of EDM. It's an umbrella term for multiple genre ie: techno, house, bass, dubstep, trap and its sub genres.

Suggested posts