List of New Releases

Reply

List of New Releases

Afront
Community Legend

I host a New on Spotify page on my website. It lists new releases added to Spotify over the last 7 days, all contained in an easy-to-search database. To use, select your country then search for a genre, or simply browse using the Next Page button.

 

80 Replies

zreenco
Music Fan

http://pansentient.com

Great search man! Really! The only decent one I found on the web. 

Keep it up!

 

P.S. It would be soooo awesome if the cover artwork could be a tiny bit bigger 🙂

Afront
Community Legend

@zreenco wrote:

http://pansentient.com

Great search man! Really! The only decent one I found on the web. 

Keep it up!

 

P.S. It would be soooo awesome if the cover artwork could be a tiny bit bigger 🙂


Cheers zreenco, glad you like it!

 

I'll have a look at making the cover art a bit bigger, but webspace is limited and there are thousands of releases every week...

random
Music Fan
oo this looks like it'll come in handy. thanks. The what's new page doesn't always list everything new

zreenco
Music Fan
hey Afront man!
yeah, I guess the bigger covers could be too much.

I have one questio though. I'm in UK, so how can I see only what's released in UK ANY genre. My hunch tells me I'm supposed to click SEARCH with empty GENRE box and UK selected. But that just takes me to the 2nd page of the whole list. Is there any way?

xnatasx
Casual Listener

SpotifyNewMusic
Gig Goer
 

Many thanks  oldschoolsquare for the link to our playlist.

 

At Spotimy we guide you through the new music on Spotify as it is added, listing reviews, recommending albums, compiling playlists -  www.spotimy.co.uk

 

You can set your spotify country and the new additions lists are filtered for your territory.

 

Dylan
Casual Listener

I didn't know The Fray had a new album out Smiley Surprised. Kudos for the post! Bookmarked!

"Overcome adversity reshape the worst of me do it for the love and release it commercially" - The Grouch

Rutger
Regular

Now Trending & Daily Updated

Is a new releases playlist with quality music. Hope you enjoy the easy way of the newest music. Please subscribe & Enjoy! Smiley Happy

 

EarlPurple
Roadie
It is good that you provide this but I would like to see more filters in particular I would like singles only and also exclude releases that aren't really new, i.e. for me Viva Hate by Morrissey is not a new release, I don't care if it's remastered, it's 24 years old.

Afront
Community Legend

@EarlPurple wrote:
It is good that you provide this but I would like to see more filters in particular I would like singles only and also exclude releases that aren't really new, i.e. for me Viva Hate by Morrissey is not a new release, I don't care if it's remastered, it's 24 years old.


Unfortunately Spotify does not indicate in the metadata whether a release is an album or single, so that's possble at the moment. Sorry!

Waterjames
Newbie

Is this playlist, an OFFICIAL playlist which spotify publishes every week?

 "Playlist of new releases. Updated weekly"

Thanks

SpotifyNewMusic
Gig Goer

Hi Waterjames

 

That's the playlist we put together each week at Spotimy, it completely changes every monday and updates throughout the week. This Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

 

You can then find the previous weeks playlist here - Last Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

 

 

 

 


 


user-removed
Not applicable

@Spotimy wrote:

 That's the playlist we put together each week at Spotimy, it completely changes every monday and updates throughout the week. This Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

 

You can then find the previous weeks playlist here - Last Weeks Releases [spotimy.co.uk]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for the playlist link and I subscribed to it immediately.

 

I have been using the very same page spotimy.co.uk for long time, as its very handy to see what albums have been released and which are available to Finland.

 

jesperhesseling
Roadie

Hits October 2012

 

The best hits!!! Brand new music...

EskildRodsten
Gig Goer

Hello! If you are interested in new releases of the house genre. Subscribe my Playlist No pain, No gain . I update this playlist daily.

 

 

mixtapeliv
Casual Listener

One of the greatest new releases!

 

Sexy Fi – Nunca Te Vi De Boa - don't be put off by the foreign words in the title 😉

 

Album is amazing! Band was featured on TIME mag yesterday as one of the top 10 global bands to look out for, were recently chosen as Artist of the Week on MTV IGGY, have opened for MUSE and Metric, played SXSW...one of the best reviews I read so far branded their sound "indie rock in flip flops"

 

Give it a listen 😃

jesperhesseling
Roadie

The best hits and new music of November 2012!!!

 

Hits October - November 2012

 

 

jesperhesseling
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS