Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Massive playlist of instrumental music that I wanted to share/exchange

Massive playlist of instrumental music that I wanted to share/exchange

Hi, I've been working on playlist aimed specifically for me, but I thought maybe someone else will enjoy it.

This playlist is compilation of instrumental music with spoonful of songs with lyrics(around 8-9 I think). Music comes from Films, Games,TV series, Classical composers and independent artists.

There are different moods also, happy, sad, melancholic, relaxing, mysterious, epic, calm, lively, slow. Just simply the music I like.

All songs are in specific order, that's where I put the most thought in.

I'm open to suggestions on what to add to this playlist, and gladly can check out other playlists.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Fa61an48St3llfPn6rpgl?si=c6baef830a784888 

13 Replies

You have 4 songs, at the top, that aren't instrumental. Other than that, it seems nice. You might want to focus on one genre, though. You could have a few instrumental playlists (Soundtrack, Classical, & something else), from splitting this one up, by genre.

Follow me

There are more than 4 songs around 8-9, I wrote it in my post. But 95% is instrumental.

Thanks for  the advice, but I like to have everything in one place, there are just sections in playlist that focus on one genre or mood through multiple tracks. I tried to organize tracks in such order that it feels logical or fitting when next track comes after previous.

Thanks for sharing,  and I thought my playlist was massive 😄

I might take some tracks and add to my playlist.

Oh, yeah. I didn't even read that. I just went straight to the playlist. The song titles of songs that are instrumental might have drawn my attention. Ha, ha. When I listen to playlists, I shuffle them, so the order never really crosses my mind, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it in order. Although, that would get boring, after a while. I like the surprise of shuffling. I have one playlist that's meant to be played in order, only for the humor that comes from the paired song titles.

If you're looking to add to your playlist, you might check out Phillip Glass and Enya. He's a modern composer. He's unique, compared to traditional classical composers. Enya Has some instrumental songs. She composes her music.

Follow me

Hi, a bit late, but here is my playlist, includes quite a lot of instrumental as well 🙂

your playlist seems very nice, dropped a like for now and will check it out further once i have the time for it

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5RWpF2uAuY7gUop9GYQXiQ?si=OjSOEX0OTb22yLSBe3DIxg

I really enjoy having playlists with just instrumental/soundtrack tunes. They are very calming and such a joy to listen to. They bring memories of games/TV shows/movies well-enjoyed and as a bonus can be a great background music while working. Thanks so much for sharing your playlist with us here in the Community @user-removed!

I saw you have https://open.spotify.com/track/3YYKrn3iGOAel605Znt3ai and it immediately reminded me that I have two of my own similarly inspired playlists. Such a classic song, and an amazing sound! One of my playlists in fact has the same track included!

I'll share it in case you're looking for inspiration: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3qpl8jI6VvFwnILKSPoUZ8 

I spotted your playlist is collaborative but didn't want to add any tracks myself - feel free to pick any if you enjoy them. 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thanks for the playlist. Even though I have different taste I still will "borrow" one track for my playlist, I found one track that will fit into my "space music" section.

Thank You for sharing your playlist, we have similar taste, although I prefer calmer pieces, maybe because I was listening too much epic music few years back and I got fed up with it 🙂

And I actually found one piece in your playlist that will join to mine, so thanks 🙂

Yeah, one of the reasons I was a bit hesitant to add tracks myself! It's very tricky sometimes to match the vibe of a playlist when it's shared.

Hehe, I'm on the phase of overenjoying epics myself, it'll probably be the same for me soon 🙈

Glad you found something you enjoyed though, @user-removed!!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi, thank You for Your input, my playlist shares couple of tracks with playlist You shared 🙂

That Japanese/Chinese playlist seems very interesting, may check it out later, thanks for sharing

Suggested posts