Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music with a Message

Music with a Message

This playlist is about self-empowerment, soul, passion for life & compassion for others, & deep emotions. You'll see quite a variety in genre, style, and mood. To name a few of the broad concepts for you, this playlist includes ballads about love, loss, strength, & growth, up tempos offering confidence & mood boosters, political "call to arms" style songs (feminism, for example, is obvious in many songs), & most importantly - SOUL! Ultimately, you will FEEL with this playlist, be it heavy-hearted, confidently empowered, or ready to stand beside others in the face of adversity. I update about every 2-ish weeks. Newly added songs are found at the bottom of the playlist, but I like to just shuffle. You never know what you'll find that way! Oh, & by the way, the music at the top of the playlist is purposefully placed there. The higher up on the list, the more I feel it fits the bill of "Music with a Message". Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

3 Replies

Wow! I really like it, the lyrics are so good!! I just added it in my playlist! You did a great job!

Btw. This is my playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5VGuK0sF3mIV0WSBRfxg1t?si=sXQc36F-S5yfCUJIsiPi3g

Ooooo just listened to it, that's a great suggestion for my playlist! Definitely putting that in the playlist the next time I add, which I'm planning for Mid-november. It's funny in a way, because I already have the next 8 songs to add lined up. That's usually how it goes, though. I'll add a set, search for more songs and within a few days have the next set ready to add. I add anywhere from 6-10 songs each time I update, just depends on how many I feel like. Thanks for following! ๐Ÿ™‚

• I LOVE some of the songs in your playlist! Is it ok if I kinda "piggyback" off of yours a little? I want some of those in my playlist! :))

Suggested posts