Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NEW UPDATE SUCKS

NEW UPDATE SUCKS

why cant i see all the music of one artist anymore it used to list all the albums in order by year and display all the songs NOW I HAVE TO CLICK ON EACH INDIVIDULE ONE AND IT SUCKS its so time consuming just to listen to music... im really thinking about going back to apple music

82 Replies

Agreed. We at least need a button to direct to liked songs by the artist, the same as on the mobile version. I liked having the serach box available at any time too. Doesn't need a dedicated page/tab.

old UI was definitely better. I used to do almost everything with 1 (one) click. and new profile page UI is useless. all following/not following buttons gone and it doesn't show the "follows you back" tag anymore.

Totally agree on this subject, why can't we see all the music of a particular artist in one place? I DO NOT WANT to constantly click on each album!!

The fact that you can't order songs so that the most recently added song on a collaborative playlist shows at the top is very frustrating as well. My friend and I have a playlist that we've been building for years with 190+ hours of music on it and now if I want to see what's been most recently added I have to scroll all the way to the bottom. 

The extra clicks for search or even find the buttons properly is really frustrating. + that new play button looks TERRIBLE at the corner.

Disappointed with the new UI on Windows. 

I rlly liked the dark theme on it but overall it sucks..

Why can they just add an option so you can have the classic look?

I mean the playlist looks awful now can't find anything..

I just got the new update and I completely agree with everyone. When I sort my podcasts by newly added, it gives some random order thats definitely not correct. Takes multiple clicks to get to anything. This is horrible. Is there a way I can revert back versions? I'm so sad, it used to be a fine layout. If I can't even sort my podcasts to see what's new, I'm going to another app.. 

agree, why would anyone think that MORE MENU DIVING is a good GUI solution, this update sucks, feels like being imprisoned

also "similar artists", "in playlists" & "about" should be first things to be able to click on, not at bottom

yep!  if it ain'nt BROKE!! Don'nt try and Fix it!!  they've managed to take wot was an easy to use system and no doubt they got a new 'senior manager' who thought it would be a good idea to change stuff for the sake of it just to try and justify his new position!! LOL  typical!!!! if only the Cluster**bleep**s would leave it alone!!  🙂

yeah kinda. Now everything is all over the place and confusing.

Who in their right mind would approve this? The old UI is waaaaay better.. I like opening the 'Fans also like' menu, 'Discovered on', and also the artist's 'About' with just one click. Now I need to scroll down to do that. This sucks! Not to mention the album cover gets minimized when I try the full screen. Dude! I want to see the cover.. I hope they fix this

Yeah, got the new update for desktop the other day and it actually sucks big time. Why move the artist underneath the song title, and also the smallest size? And why on earth, put the Album as a choice in the bar to sort from. Who listens to album like that 2021. Much much better before when they had the Artist there, so you could sort by Artist, that is something you actually do. It's so confusing now and haven't they tried this out on some users? Seems like they only done it for the looks, and nothing based on UE. Disappointed!

I agree with all the comments... the only viable option for me was to go back and find an old version of the software... you think they would at least maintain an option to revert back to the old UI

So frustrated. The recently added filter doesn’t seem to work correctly at all whatsoever. Podcast episodes are much more confusing now

Because Snotify does why it wants and don't give a damn about it's customers. God forbid if they delete a Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift song, teenage girls and fruit loops will be jumping from rooftops. Get your act together Snotify. /

Indeed. That's my first post in 6 years of Spotify.
Seriously it seems I can't resize the left plane so I can maximize the album's image and that's SUCK. I really like to see album cover's art and etc. "/ Spotify seems to care less and less for user's opinion.

Yes, agree. This sucks!

Suggested posts