Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New Releases] A Different June 2021 (daily updates)

[New Releases] A Different June 2021 (daily updates)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2021 week 22 : from May 28 to June 3, 2021

Selected and added : June 1 , 2021 - 30 tracks

A Different June

May was a rich month for Indie / Alternative Music with 540 songs featured in our monthly playlist. We begin June with 30 carefully handpicked new releases.

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be aware that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started ten years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting June, listen to :

Bedside Manners / The Reytons / The Raging Nathans / the VOO / NOISY / Poppy / Emergents / Craving Strange / Mush / Giant and the Georges / Paul & The Tall Trees / UV-TV / The Orange Peels / Rainbreakers / Liquor Store / Famous / Calva Louise / Teenage Joans / HONEYMOAN / The Booze / L'objectif / DOPE LEMON / Crystal Tides / Daniel Wylie's Cosmic Rough Riders / Boston Levi / Cheval Sombre, Sonic Boom / Evan Wright / Lean Logic / The Siberian Machinist / Tamar Aphex

Additional Keywords : 2021, Monthly Playlist, May, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
20 Replies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2021 week 26 : from June 25 to July 1, 2021

June 30, 2021 - Playlist is closed with a total of 490 tracks

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts