Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New Releases] A Different September 2021 (daily updates)

[New Releases] A Different September 2021 (daily updates)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2021 week 35 : from August 27 to September 2, 2021

Selected and added : September 1 - 30 tracks

A Different September

Vacation time is almost over. August was a great month for Indie / Alternative Music with 510 songs featured in our monthly playlist. On this first day of the month we are starting September playlist with 30 carefully handpicked new releases.

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be aware that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started ten years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

For starting September, listen to :

* Johnny Marr * Cold Years * Bat Fangs * Honeyburst * Last Hounds * The Queers * The Jukebox Romantics * Monkey Mind * Lost Love * Desperate Acts * Pizza Crunch * TENDOUJI (Japan) * Table Scraps * La Luz * LIGHTERS (Japan) * Tiny Dancers * THE PINBALLS (Japan) * Gulfer * Blue Bendy * Loose Buttons * Lionlimb * Robert Levon Been * Duran Duran * Pixey * Jeremy Ivey, Margo Price * Kamasi Washington (Metallica cover) * Maika Loubté * Sierra Ferrell * David Ferguson, Margo Price * Runnner, Skullcrusher *

Additional Keywords : 2021, Monthly Playlist, September, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
22 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2021 week 39 : from September 24 to September 30, 2021

Selected and added : September 27, 2021 - 20 tracks / Total : 470 tracks

Featured

* Dream Theater * The Darkness * The Pineapple Thief * The Shivas * Table Scraps * Spiral Drive * The Copyrights * The Queers * Elway * Godcaster * BRAINCOATS * Young Coconut * Film School * Electric Eye * King Khan * Lime Cordiale, Idris Elba * Aimee Mann * Paper Planes * Tobacco City * Noah Yorke *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : September 28, 2021 - 20 tracks / Total : 490 tracks

Featured

* Destroy Boys * Bat Fangs * Mandy, Indiana * The Tomblands * King Princess * The Otherness * Poppy * JAGUWAR * The Red Stains * Holy Fuck, Sarah Bonito * Beau Jennings & the Tigers * Wilderado * Fine Place * White Lies * Generationals * Richard Ashcroft * Cryogeyser * Liily * Krooked Kings * Gone to Color, Kurt Wagner *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Selected and added : September 29, 2021 - 15 tracks / Total : 505 tracks

Featured

* IDLES * Converge, Chelsea Wolfe * Clarke and the Himselfs * Wet Leg * Great Isaac * Gold Dust * San Fermin, Wye Oak * William Doyle * Tori Amos * Hovvdy * Deep Sea Diver, Damien Jurado (Alanis Morissette cover) * La Luz * GRAACE * NoSo * Connan Mockasin *

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts