Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only You (Share your cards with us)

Only You (Share your cards with us)

💚 Share your "Only You" card images with us below

In the mobile app go to the Home or Search tabs and tap on the "Only You" banner.

Check out this FAQ more more information:

FAQ: What is Only You? 

Check out this Spotify news article for more information:
Celebrate Your Unique Listening Style With Spotify’s Only You In-App Experience 

OnlyYouBanner.png

To share your image you can screenshot it in the app, or tap the share to Instagram Stories option, and then tap the download icon at the top in the Instagram app (actually sharing it to your story is optional). In the Android app you may see an option to download the image directly. The iOS app does not currently have an option to download the images. My favorite method and the one I use, you can copy the link to the share card in the share sheet and go to "view-source:paste link here" (works best in desktop Chrome) and then in the source code find and copy and paste the share image URL into the browser and save that image. For example the final image link you find in the source should look like this: final image link

If you don't see the banner in the app anymore and you want to get back to it, find the "Only You" tile in the search tab in the mobile app.

Once you walk through the entire experience, you'll receive new personalized playlists that are part of the Only You journey. You can find them even after the campaign is over in the Only You hub.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
12 Replies

Here are my "Only You" share cards:

cf60d583dcc848e9a496bdd26538ddc0.png

2591067bee4d4dc59f1ad6d06a9987ea.png

05acd686a38444388168e84d75e49c42.png

50caf88a6e8e4573afbd426ba69bc0e7.png

a1081cf8109a4f0bb5155e7c0ab6e11d.png

MattSudaSpotify Star

Cool thread, @MattSuda!

Here are my “Only You” cards from the mobile app:

IMG_2835.PNG

IMG_2836B.png

IMG_2837.PNG

IMG_2838.PNG

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

The feature doesn't work for me, it flips through all the slides too quickly for me to see them, has anyone else experienced this problem

Hey @Calebb177 

Are you using the Android app?

If so, there was a similar issue last year for the 2020 Wrapped campaign and the solution that helped with that should fix this issue as well.

Here is a comment from another user that solved the issue for them on Android:

"I had the same problem in Android, however I realized that the problem was caused by some developer options in settings. I had always selected the option "animation off" in the next options:

-Window animation scale

-Transition animation scale

-Animator duration scale.

I recommend you to turn this options to the predeterminate value, "Animation scale 1x" for all the options, because after that I was able to open and see my wrapped 2020."

It's also worth making sure any battery saving modes are turned off when trying to access the Only You campaign.

MattSudaSpotify Star

The “only you" does not work for me, I have an iPhone and the only thing I can see are the playlists but not the story

How do I access the developer options

Mine isn't very accurate. I don't listen to the Foo Fighters that much, or even Mehdi that much to represent what I mostly listen to. I also don't listen to them in a playlist together.

Screenshot_20210603-120745.png

I just went through the whole thing, again, today. I was irritated with the last thing, because it had Spanish on it. I got fixed, so I'm glad. Spotify needs to keep that off my stuff.

Screenshot_20210602-152544.png

Screenshot_20210603-121514.png

Follow me

@Calebb177 

You can read this article here:

https://www.howtogeek.com/175033/how-to-speed-up-any-android-phone-by-disabling-animations/

Hopefully that helps!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Here are mine @MattSuda

IMG_20210604_101525_469.jpgIMG_20210604_101537_555.jpgIMG_20210604_101551_564.jpgIMG_20210604_101601_429.jpgIMG_20210604_101612_544.jpg

That was such an unexpected delight! I love Wrapped every year and Only You, even though it didn't go too much into stats, was still illuminating to my listening.

I think my favorite was the one about picking 3 artists for a dinner party. I didn't save the image of that one, but I paired Audiomachine, Ramin Djawadi and David Guetta. In my head, they'd make pretty awesome tunes if they ever got together and did a collab 😍 Here's to hoping this can happen one day, haha.

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thank you so much, it actually works now(all I had to change was window animation scale), the only problem is it's too late to look at my 2020 wrapped now that it works

Didn't get any cards or banners here.

But when searching for "only you" I get the screen with 2 playlists.

I think it's mainly because I haven't used Spotify last months and went to another service 🙂

Suggested posts