Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

To Spotify:  Please quit sending me info about the obama pod cast.  I am not on Spotify for political reasons.  I'm on here for music, plain and simple!  I am tired of Spotify pushing the obamas on me and everyone.  This is not a political platform, it's a music platform.  Keep it up and you will lose this subscriber, along with many many others I'm sure.  Tired of hearing about the obamas.  They were and are a stain on our Country.  Over them and ready to quit having them pushed on me by Spotify.  Thank you! 

12 Replies

I signed on to Spotify to listen to music. So I want to listen to music and not have to listen to politics. However, if you are going to let somebody rant about their liberal opinion then I insist that you give the political right equal sway. After all I am paying for this service so you should be giving me what I want.

I don't usually get into posting stuff... but I agree... just play music. I didn't receive an email letting me know that The Rush Limbaugh Show had a podcast, I wonder why?

I was very surprised to have gotten this email considering that I only listen to music on Spotify.  And judging from the feedback from other users this email was sent out to a lot or most people, indiscriminately.   This adds no value for the user. 

I find it very weird that I never got ads or emails about any Spotify original content. Suddenly I am now and only for these Obama listings.

Even as a Canadian I'm getting leftist US agenda pushed in my home pages for Spotify. Not happy about this. Even in the web player on my PC I have a section called 'Black music matters'. Rap has no coloration with the music or podcasts I'm listening to.

I too am absolutely not interested in this political agenda that Spotify is pushing on its subscribers.

Seriously! I have a whole line suggesting I listen to the Obamas......never once have I ever wanted to do that, let alone when I want to listen to music. I can’t get away from it.

I called support and ”spoke” to a rep via chat who informed me that the reps are not permitted to even discuss the Obama situation with customers. He would not provide any information. Very shady goings on over there. 

Try Deezer it works fine, sounds better, no politics, and is same price.

This. Still seeing Obama garbage as suggestions on the home screen (top songs he likes, or Michelle's stupid podcast). He's been washed up for years and his wife is even more irrelevant. I pay every month for access to music, not a political agenda (from either side). Knock it off.

Well said. Have you been on Amazon? they are pushing the latest Obama book on the front page constantly. They also have it listen in my 'suggestions' even though I never read any books about homos.

Then they say "It'S OUr BeST SeLLeR" 

Meee tooo

So many panties in a bunch. Do like I do when I see something I don't like, ignore it. 

Suggested posts