Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

#Promoday - music curated by Amon Tobin fans

#Promoday - music curated by Amon Tobin fans

Hey! 🙂

I wish to introduce you something I've been maintaining for some time. It's super weird and cool and I love it, so here it goes:

What is it:
This is a playlist containing music Amon Tobin fans love to listen to, all collected together under #Promoday tag and ultimately dropped into this playlist, when available.

While majority of it is electronic, it is a very eclectic mix containing various genres, for example this track:

spotify:track:0BBOghVVYNJgQTF951aeb9:small
is a metal kind of tune, and there are some very little-known artists in the mix as well.

Why is it:

Because why not. : )
But honestly, digging in other's music tastes is a really interesting way to find new tunes. Sometimes you might feel weirded out from what you hear, other times you could find a tune of the month!

You might love it:
if you're into electronic music way beyond charts. You'll hear lovely stuff from the likes of Venetian Snares, Clark, Ivy Lab, Lorn, Noisia, get introduced to material I guarantee you've never heard before and additionally get gifted some genre offshoots and excursions, like this gentle track by Paperboy:

spotify:track:59jHcqnceVhgTZeCZ8twIH:small

Notes:
1. It's a lengthy playlist. I find shuffling the entire thing more interesting.

2. New tracks are added to the top every week.

3. #Promoday is a theme in Amon Tobin group in Facebook.

Have a wonderful day and let me know what you think! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

Scratch that for now. (the split into two different playlists)

Didn't get stabbed, but I am dealing with my own anxieties and I currently can't handle more. : )

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts