Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question of the Week: What's your favorite weather/season ☀🌨❄?

Question of the Week: What's your favorite weather/season ☀🌨❄?

Hi everybody!

Time for another question of the week, this week brought to you by the lovely @Melody and my humble self 😀

We'd love to know:

What's your favorite weather/season and a song lyric that pops into your head when you think about it?

If there is a cool experience that you connect with certain weather and a song - we'd also love to hear about it. 

If you're interested, you can view the previous Question of the Week threads by going here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
9 Replies

Ohhh, good question!

Summer is definitely my favourite time of the year! ☀️ -- When the temperature is just right outside and you can picnic/have drinks in the park 'til late in the night!

Here's a lyric: 'Summer, summer, summertime'; not hard to guess where that's from 😉

HuboSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think mines got to be Autumn!
I love the leaves and pretty walks.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7iBSkXB0pTvZasOLf0Qxk9?si=7bd528a88ab448c2

Lyric:

"Float down
Like autumn leaves
And hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away"

I like Autumn (fall) the colors of the trees and landscape. The heat of Summer has gone but the days are pleasant, warm and gentle. Thanks 

My favorite season is Fall

I don't really think of a song when I think of Fall but when it's Fall I think "where did the time go" and I get nostalgic so here's a perfect song for that. LOL

https://open.spotify.com/track/0TQ8WBFM7QLSRVmvH2wtWW:small

I live in Houston, Texas and Summer is just really hot here! During the Summer you usually want to spend your time inside.

Winter in Houston is great because it doesn't usually snow here and the coldest it gets is usually around like 30 degrees F.

I'm just not a huge fan of hot or cold weather, so Summer and Winter can be eliminated, not my favorites.

Spring is my second favorite season.

My favorite weather is when it's just the right temp like around 70 degrees F. I also like rain and thunderstorms.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks for all your replies folks! 

So far we have a few fall lovers - @Melody and @MattSuda your songs do bring such an awesome autumn vibe 🍁

@AAMIRKAHAN I also love the fall colors - it's one of the best times for taking trips in my opinion, just because you get to see such pretty sights from the car/train 😄 also do you have any song/lyrics that you connect with the fall times?

For me, I'd have to agree with @Hubo and say that summer is my fave time of year - I love it when the days are extra long and the evenings nice and warm for walks. Also most musical festivals are then, so extra points 😄 

The song lyrics I think about are from a Bulgarian song that is about the times when summer is slowly fading away but we don't want it end - Листата от старост се полюшкват, държи ги вятъра на мушка (hard to translate but basically - The leaves are slowly swaying, cause they're getting old and the wind has its aim on them :D)

https://open.spotify.com/track/0H3Ln05e8AdS4CX5oGIjsC?si=80b428441333412c

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Those warm autumn days feel so lovely. For me it's usually dark, cold, wet and sometimes really windy days switching up with serene clear days with frozen grass.
Is it very bad if i don't have lyrics coming to mind? It's quite appropriate time for moody triphop as well as Gidge:

spotify:track:6si9uxnluUHhZBOx9oe1J9:small 

Right now there's winter at full blast (WITH SNOW) so i'm pleased the darkness is gone.

SebastySpotify Star

My favorite season is the one that I'm currently not in. Ha, ha! I would probably ultimately go with Summer, but it can get to where you wish for cooler weather, some days, in Texas.

Here's a song for it.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3zvBkrRyrDFmcJAfmZLEOT?si=MQKWowJkR-CrtvkCu0xkOg&utm_source=copy-link

Here's a lyric for Summer:

"...hot summer nights, that's my time of the year" -Van Halen

For those of you that your favorite season is Autumn/Fall, here's a song for you that can apply to the first part (day or week or month) of the season.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4ZFz7FQf2JRvsG51HyOgpj?si=CcEsObVoRT63x78At6WpSA&utm_source=copy-link

Follow me

My favorite season is definitely spring. It's such a refreshing time of year when nature comes alive, and the weather is perfect - not too hot or cold. When I think of spring, the lyrics "Here comes the sun, and I say, it's alright" by The Beatles always come to mind. It perfectly captures the optimism and renewal that comes with this time of year. One of the cool things I associate with spring is taking long walks in the park surrounded by blooming flowers and the smell of fresh air. Spring is a beautiful time, but the frequent cold rains can be a downer. That's fine for me, however, because I rely on the Weather Data app to stay alert. Rain or shine, I'm always ready to embrace the beauty of spring and make the most of it.

Winter ❄️

I like the snow and comfyness that comes with the cold

https://open.spotify.com/track/2yi7HZrBOC4bMUSTcs4VK6

Suggested posts