Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rock Digger - Weekly Playlist

Rock Digger - Weekly Playlist

A variety of the "Best Rock Hits" of all time for all Rock Lovers & Fans ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) Updated weekly every Monday

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Ox5b8kTABHg61E9ycUvQ8?si=2h6lCW8wRCeu9B2ohB2Hrw

11 Replies

Weekly updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring Bring Me The Horizon, The Pretty Reckless, Nirvana & Guns N Roses ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) Updated weekly every Monday

Great set of rock songs Kmasters! A handful of unknown bands for me to check out. Following. You might take a liking to my rock playlist to, keep up the good work.

Thx a lot much appreciated 🙂 Just followed on Spotify and liked ur Rock/Metal/Pop (+5000) playlist sure is a well curated collection that i have to checkout

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring The Neighbourhood, The Dead Daisies, AC/DC & Metallica ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) Updated weekly every Monday

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring The Neighbourhood, The Dead Daisies, Nervosa & Therion ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) Updated weekly every Monday

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring The Neighbourhood, The Dead Daisies, The Pretty Reckless & Whitesnake ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) Updated weekly every Monday

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring The Neighbourhood, Pink Floyd, Evanescence & LANDMVRKS ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) Updated weekly every Monday

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring The Neighbourhood, Pink Floyd, Evanescence & U2 ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases )

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring  Evanescence, Kings Of Leon,U2 & AFI ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) 

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring  Machine Gun Kelly, Evanescence, The Neighbourhood & The Pretty Reckless & Machine Gun Kelly ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) 

Weekly Updates 🤘

A variety of the Best Rock Music, featuring  The Warning, Twenty One Pilots,  Starcrawler & Sabaton  ( Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Legends, Punk Rock, Heavy Metal, Indies, Top Hits, New Releases ) 

Suggested posts