Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

(Share) Best Track From 2000

(Share) Best Track From 2000

Hi, this year is almot over (at least getting closer to the end) and with this is going to be 20 years ago when we reach the 2KY and all that stuff about the fear of the posible problem with computers but at the end nothing happens. 

With all this in mind I was thinking about what I was doing back then, I was already a father, I was still living at México City and obviously I was 20 years younger, what about you? What about the music? Thinking in this things one song hits me real hard and also a video with yellow balls, you know what I'm talking about? Well for me this is the best song back in that 2000 the only condition is that it has to be a song released in the year 2000 as single as part an EP or an album. 

spotify:track:3AJwUDP919kvQ9QcozQPxg 

This track is part of the album Parchutes released in July 10 2000 and is one the most streaming songs by Coldplay. 

Now is your turn, wich track is your favorite from 2000? What were you doing?

Share with us. 

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

I believe my current favorite track from 2000 is “The Hidden Step” by Ozric Tentacles. However, I was in 4th grade in 2000 and didn’t yet know about any of the bands that I listen to currently; my knowledge of music at the time was limited to my older brother’s punk rock CDs and my parents’ collection of (mostly alternative rock) CDs, as well as what I would hear on local radio stations at the time.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2ytXq1bTu0ewU7hB7GngpK?si=hjsy-WlmTF6W8BWyqkK8AQ

AdamDamSpotify Star

As always @AdamDam @another great track that you share, thanks!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14

Suggested posts