Announcements

Share just a song with a specific person

Solved!

Share just a song with a specific person

Jsyjms3
Casual Listener

I'd like to be able to suggest a song sometimes to some people.   What I'm thinking is when I hear a certain song I get excited.  When I'm all excited about this new song I just found and think is really cool I want to sent this song or title to my friend so and so.  Or just maybe I hear this real sappy song about a certain person that is going through some sort of break up and think how they would enjoy listening to this song, I'd share it through my friends list, or maybe any other connected sharring apps if we want to get code fancy.  Oh and BTW...   BRING BACK THE LYRICS OPTION PESTS!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Share just a song with a specific person

LarsLill
I think you can just copy the link to the song and send it to your friend so they can listen to it, this is how: you start by finding the song, touch the three dots to the right by the song, touch share and choose the way you want to send it, som of these options are;messenger, Facebook, email or be a normal textmessage. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Share just a song with a specific person

LarsLill
I think you can just copy the link to the song and send it to your friend so they can listen to it, this is how: you start by finding the song, touch the three dots to the right by the song, touch share and choose the way you want to send it, som of these options are;messenger, Facebook, email or be a normal textmessage. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS