Song in the Digster Spotify commercial

Song in the Digster Spotify commercial

NikkiStorm

So I heard this song in the Digster Spotify commercial and I can't find it. I need this song in my life. There were three songs, it was the third one. All I remember is,

...breathe

I need you

It was a female and that's pretty much all it played.

Thanks!

5 Replies

Bubbadabad
Regular

I would hazard a guess that the song you're after is here, but I'm not sure.  Hope it helps.

Official Digster Playlist

user-removed
Not applicable

yes i also would like to know the song it was so good even though we only hear like a few seconds of it

i've been through all the songs but I still can't find it...

Skellingtor
Community Legend
Use Shazam next time the ad plays, it'll tell you which song it is.

Bonus if you connect your Spotify account: it'll automatically add the songs on a playlist for you!

Chilly2014

I can't find them either and really want to know! It sounds like a remix of Craig David's Rewind, or at least that's what keeps comign into my head! 

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Moved.

Reason: Music related

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
SUGGESTED POSTS