Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

RockStars3.png

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

The Spotify Community is a place to get help, help others, and talk about music. So if you know answers to your fellow Spotify music lover's questions, why not help out?  

We look forward to you joining our band. Check out the linked PDF by clicking the logo below for more info (updated November 2014). If you'd like to join the RSP just let us know in a private message or by posting in this thread.

See you around!

The Spotify Community Team

RSPBlack.png
100 Replies

Hey,

I listen to music ALOT and I am always trying to help people. I would love to be apart of the RSP.

Thanks, Ben

Oh

why don't you just apply online they appreciate people who know what they doing.

Yes, I applied, was accepted and was there several months. Only that I was
discouragd because 95% of the time it is about people complaining abot
things that is ither impossible to answer ("is Spotify better than Tidal ot
Qobuz?", "why is S not working") or things that could be answered with 3
minutes googling ("why is X-artist not on Spotify").

After some time inactive, my account was deactivated, what is a pity, since
as you said, I wold be glad to answer every now and then when there is
a *well-formed
question*.

Juan María

This sounds fun, I would love to know more!

I’d love to join the program! My email is ****@****.com, let me know how

I'm also interested in knowing more about the RSP. I am a big time Spotify lover. 

That's is actually really interesting. I actually always recommend Spotify to my group of friends, and I made everyone get an account, so I think this program would be very cool

I would like to join the spotify rock star program aswell! Been a long time user and a premium user aswell! Love the app and i always recommend spotify as the best music app out there! Thank you and i hope to be a rock star!

Hi I'm actually just learning about this rock star program and actually love it and want to join. I do actually help people with Spotify please contact me at my Gmail.

k*******@gmail.com

I writed to much and they reset me.nice hip hop for a great hit take my so enjoy it and join me to money make.this songs are undoned miss a voice if you great rhyms or great voice.try on... Love from portugal.

Hi, I have been on spotify for a while now and I would love to be involved!

Can't wait to hear back...

Lauren.

Hey martin here.

I would love to join the RSP plain because i like helping people.

I am from South Africa yes we got Spotify only 2 days ago but i do have experience with using it since i have friends in Netherlands wich accounts they allowed me to use for the awesome music. 

Pm me for anything.

Keep on dreaming

Hey Spotify,

I am so much interested in this RockStar Program. Really a good way ahead to helping others with Spotify.

I just love Spotify! ...

Is it too late to become a Rockstar? I hope not.

I am interested in knowing more about the RSP, I have been walking with you since 2013/02 as premium and probably older than that for a bit older 🙂

Now I think I can help more 🙂

me too let us more about it

Hi rsp I would like to join rsp because I love music and I don’t get enough money to buy premium 

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting in the community.

We're glad to hear that you're interested in joining the Rock Star Program. To find more info on how to apply and what a Rock Star does, just head here.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts