Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Success Story

Success Story

I just wanted to share on here how spotify changed my life! If it wasn't for spotify I wouldn't be getting married on August 13th of this year! My then ex-boyfriend and I had stopped talking indefinitely for almost a year. When we broke up I didn't realize that my spotify was linked to my Alexa. Every time I changed a song it was turning off my ex-boyfriends songs. Because he was too prideful to tell me he allowed it to continue for almost a year. One day after being super annoyed that I shut off his music to listen to my own, he texted me saying I needed to change my Alexa. I was clueless as to what he was talking about because I had no idea how my alexa even worked to begin with. Well after we figured it out, he asked if he could call me to catch up and to finally talk about the unresolved ending we had. This was just when the lockdown in April 2020 and well in 4 months he proposed. So thank you spotify! If it wasn't for our love for music we may have still have not communicated at all. He is also now super thankful that he is not interrupted by Lisa Loeb 🙂 

2 Replies

Hey @rubrios44,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. 

We're so happy for you and made you a small playlist to celebrate 💚

spotify:playlist:104S9n9FDdbd54tQQBGAzs

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Congratulations! 💚 Thanks for sharing your story.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts