Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Take a listen to my Playlist: it is all the songs in our Ozzy/Van Halen Tribute set list.

Take a listen to my Playlist: it is all the songs in our Ozzy/Van Halen Tribute set list.

I sing in a Tribute band and this is our set list at the moment. It will evolve as we add or take away tunes. Maybe I will post links to clips to us playing the songs that you will love to listen too!

2 Replies

I see some very great guitarist in your playlist! 😉 

Really great playlist, i almost have one equally on spotify as yours hehe!

Keep up the work with keep the rock n roll alive! 

As a singer i a tribute band, did you had a naturally good voice (which i think you have ) or did you had any practice in singing before starting a band? I've been very interested in making a tribute band of Ozzy Osbourne, i can see you singing some of his songs, is it hard? I mean, ozzy does have a very good feeling for hitting notes on the right spot, and the range of his voice in different songs. Did you feel it was hard to sing ozzy's songs, and someone from the outside could they hear some similarity in your voice as in Ozzy's?.

Really curious about your answer, hope you keep singing ozzys songs. (He is my number one if you didn't find it out already?;)

Thanks! I sing all the songs naturally. I have no problem singing Ozzy and Black Sabbath but the Dio years are a challenge. Our guitarist is amazing he plays note for note and with the exact tone too. At present we are looking for a drummer and keyboardist. Take care.

Suggested posts