Terrible Customer Service Agent

Terrible Customer Service Agent

ID2408962
Visitor

I recently was having issues with my account because the music would keep pausing. I tried all the troubleshooting steps that I could find online and on the forum pages. With no success, I reached out to a customer service agent who told me to do all of those same things. She told me to log into a test account as well and the only solution she came up with was you will need to create a new account. I followed up with questions asking if this was the only way considering I had my account for 4 years and it seemed ridiculous the only solution she came up with was to create a new account. She seemed super reluctant to help and only responded with short and blunt answers, like no, I don't know, unfortunately no and so forth. I obviously reached out to seek help and all she responded was, "I've already had you try everything." and ended the conversation while I was trying to type back. I always try to be respectful of agents and not get frustrated at them because I know it's not their fault, but as someone who is supposed to help customers she was rude and super unhelpful only to try to leave the conversation as soon as possible.

Thankfully, I followed up with another agent who was actually sweet and helped me figure out my account was hacked and helped me to update the proper security. That's all I had to do was update my security and change my password. The other agent was trying to have me create a whole new account.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 4.02.55 PM.png
3 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable

Yeah. I usually chat with customer service and they have all been awesome except one. She told me what to do and when I said I had done all that she disconnected chat link. Got back to them later and the problem was solved. I always get the name off the chat of whom I am talking to for just such an occasion. Even the best company in the world has an **bleep** or two. Keep the faith. 😊

Ver

Hey @ID2408962 and @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know more about your experience.

We are sorry to hear that this has happened to you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team.

If you receive a survey after getting in touch with our support team, we would recommend giving your feedback there as well. The folks there will check them in order to better our service.

If you have questions, we are here for you.

Stay safe!

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar

user-removed
Not applicable

**bleep** it 😊

SUGGESTED POSTS