The Chat Thread

The Chat Thread

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hey!

Here's a chat thread, where you can just talk about anything. - your thoughts, what the weather is like etc. Cute cat pictures as well, if you feel like it. 🙂

Note: If you need help with something, please go to relevant Help board or Content Questions and post your question there.
Also: Community guidelines apply here, also don't flood this thread with playlists or post your music unless asked to. Alright? 🙂

One more: if you have something in mind you'd like to talk to more people with, you can create your own thread. Don't forget to check out Music Chat for music-related discussion!

Cat away!

SebastyRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
4 Replies

KatesHere
Community Legend

I wish it was as easy to find and read books on your device, as it is to find and play songs on Spotify 🙂

Hey @Sebasty!

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hey @KatesHere 🙂

And oh, true. I would likely actually read more as I'd be able to access anything I feel like.

I just came across this "What song do you hate the most?" and I am truly impressed by the sheer amount of passion in some cases.. :')

I mean, it's obviously not bad they have a list of hated songs. It means they care what they listen to!

SebastyRock Star 18

KatesHere
Community Legend

Exactly!

As for the most hated book, to be honest, I haven't so far had one I truly really hate. Do you have one?

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Oh I don't know if I actually have anything like a hated book. Sure there are boring books and those I've not understood, but still, nothing I would hate on.

There is one thing though... I as a visual artist have grown rather advanced. I really appreciate good guidebooks with all sorts of tecniques, but I have been (tried to be) given some really basic stuff I really don't do anything with.
One I have has all colors based on prismacolor tones. There are no Prismacolor products here and most decent artist pencils actually use color names similar to oil paints, not some .... reinvented names. :')

On another note, man how I love putting my headphones on and hear the clarity!

SebastyRock Star 18
SUGGESTED POSTS