Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

#TrackOfTheDay Released Albums 2020

#TrackOfTheDay Released Albums 2020

Hi y'all maybe you know but maybe you don't, I've been adding a daily track to my thread Track Of The Day 2020 since October 01 2019, and this past Friday were released four albums that are included in this Playlist with lead singles or tracks previously released and I want to invited you to enjoy this albums (or the whole Playlist is you wish) 

Released November 06 as lead single Every Atom by Lanterns on the Lake and added November 07 to the Playlist 

spotify:album:3Bcb9Vla2T2otMCPmFk86s  

Released December 11 as lead/only single Coyotes of Central Park by Wrekmeister Harmonies added December 12 to the Playlist

spotify:album:76cJai6yjRqLvPO1KKeo9N 

Released October 28 as lead single Two Forms Moving by Six Organs Of Admittance added December 01 to the Playlist 

spotify:album:7LYUo2bfaJ3T5HvOQVaADr 

Released November 15 as lead single America Undefined by Pat Metheny added November 18  to this Playlist

spotify:album:5PfjsKZLI9whAwPSfNgnES 

All the albums are great I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply

A disclaimer, I don't know how I forget about this album Waxing Moon by Cellist Rebecca Foon in her own words "This album channels my love for our beautiful world and the personal heartbreak I have experienced over the last couple of years in my own life,"

Released November 26 as leas single Ocean Song added December 02 to this Playlist 

spotify:album:5dr8rqqJU21MnFhIeFgQDt 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts