Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weird Playlist, Strangest songs ever

Weird Playlist, Strangest songs ever

I made a playlist of all the strangest songs or weird songs that you can find, although I try to keep it without explicit material I don't wanna leave too much out. There are also some that I couldn't find

My other Playlists songs and songs I add to my Library are songs that I really like or are at least OK, so I don't usually just add whatever song that fits

If you are looking for a bunch of weird stuff to maybe laugh at or show to your friend, then this is for you 🙂

Weird Playlist

Edit:

My Favorite Weird Songs

Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun(This my Jam, starts at 30 sec)

Gunther - Ding Dong Song(I just can't take this seriously haha)

The Lonely Island - Threw It On The Ground

Weird Al - All his songs(Still the best at Parodies)

Julian Smith - Never Get Naked In Your Shower

Chester See - Bromance

David Hasselhoff - True Survivor

15 Replies

Neither Scatman John or Carl Douglas deserve to be in this playlist (to make justice to the name of playlist). These are great songs!

Besides that I liked this playlist.

And you missed the most obvious music: Gangnam style!

Thank you for your recommendation, I actually put Scatman and Kung Fu Fighting as they stand out of the ordinary as songs. Songs in the Weird Playlist do not necessarily mean that they may be bad or unlikeable songs. Most if not all are at least okay and definitely weird songs, they may be some that you are quite new to. Scatman and Kung Fu Fighting are wonderful songs but they don't really classify as any normal song of this age.

I wasn't sure if I should Add Gangnam Style as that is Korea... And thats kinda normal for Korea haha

But I will add it since I added the Yodeling as weird

This is my weird music playlist, I actually really like it, so maybe i'm weird too. It's old music from Russia:

spotify:user:jazzwhat:playlist:2Ls6YoXkCTiTos8tsmBtUt

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

You might actually enjoy the Nutcracker Suite, all instrumental but nice works

spotify:album:35FsZ01r2eeQBjLP5ZPUS3

March of The Woorden Soldiers, Russian dance, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, and Dance of the Reed Flutes should all sound familiar but people don't really know that its from the Nutcracker. Give a Listen and see if you like it

Since we're on out of the norm and foreign music I might as well play in the genre of electroswing, and then Irish types of Music

ELECTROSWING-

Caravan Palace - Jolie coquine

spotify:track:61oV1pDJOkSEJX4qWJeANh

Caravan Palace - Clash

spotify:track:5UM4eoahsyDfwzUHV9ftqc

Parov Stelar - All Night

spotify:track:2TBL24r897ewBYvf2hItYc

IRISH MUSIC-

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up to Boston

spotify:track:6Wze1mFZVcT3fj8hTKnBSz

Dropkick Murphys - The State of Massachusetts

spotify:track:4g9aB6nGJxQA1ZHtzAXirL

Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor

spotify:track:2DPrCpQlpwWGJSPJJtLTyY

Bonus Kpop woot woot

spotify:track:5kzFg2B9IcXt41Nwqmr9Eg

The last two posts don't fit in with the topic. Can you remove them?

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

I posted those just for you to see it not in reply to the topic but in reply to you?

Once I get back home and figure out how ot move it I'll move it then

Hello !

Weird party

""

Artist: System of a Down

Album: Hypnotize

Song: Vicinity of Obscenity

Released November 22, 2005

Its Perfect! 😄

it has cuss words but I wanna add it so badly o_o

Also:

spotify:track:2AGw02FLregDr4QQ2LbzIq

Can you put llama in the living room by Aronchupa and little sis Nora 

Ok these are some old but unheard of songs that should be heard at least once...

https://open.spotify.com/user/21xtc2irwb67glko2j5srfu2a/playlist/2pFeKDUu4azhI5ZhOrgNbJ?si=5fZ9hPJdS...

Hey, flagged

I agree, but you left out "Jump", by Van Halen. It's a great song, and definitely not weird. Van Halen's my band.

I didn't listen to all the song, but a lot of what I listened to is pretty weird.

I think "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm", by the Crash Test Dummies and "Da Da Da", by Trio would qualify.

Follow me

Any "weird songs" playlist needs something from this album on it: https://open.spotify.com/album/0QDO5R0lXDHbTT6jdOQRVW?si=PnJbsiDqTC2ChjNkH83M-Q

Somewhere put: 'Emblas saga' from 'brothers of metal'

Suggested posts