Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What would be your dream music festival line-up?

What would be your dream music festival line-up?

If you were in charge of choosing bands to play at a music festival, what would be the line-up of artists? For this hypothetical scenario, feel free to share any number of bands that you’d like to see at your music festival.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
5 Replies

I'd be happy to go to a festival with these artists: The Midnight, At 1980, FM-84, Ollie Wride, Josh Dally, Yota, LeBrock, Cassetter, Duett, Essenger, DEADLIFE, FM Attack, Vandal Moon, Ace Marino, Lost Outrider, Signal Void, Sheaf, Arcis.

Beginning with openers and ending with headliners: Eli Sostre, Caye, Dominic Fike, 

Calvin Harris, Joey **bleep**, Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar

Thanks for sharing, @user-removed and @dropspot; it’s great to hear about these artists that you’d like to see at your dream music festival!

In my case, I think that it would be awesome if the opener was Metallica, playing thrash metal songs from their first three albums to get everyone amped for the event. Then a bunch of psychedelic-, stoner-, and space-rock bands would play, such as King Buffalo (who I almost got to see play this year, before the coronavirus situation caused their tour to be canceled), Elder, Ozric Tentacles, Naxatras, Causa Sui, Spaceslug, My Sleeping Karma, Colour Haze, and Truckfighters. The closer would be Phish, my favorite band (probably because I’ve already seen them live several times and really enjoyed these concerts).

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

I've been missing going to shows and electronic music specifically, so it starts "Coachella" then turns into "BFD" (Bay Area's annual music festival) - 

Alison Wonderland, REZZ, Whethan, Parov Stelar,  Benny Blanco, Still Woozy, Flying Lotus, [an early 2000s throwback set featuring Phoenix, Weezer, All American Rejects, and more emo rock], Arctic Monkeys, alt-J, Rainbow Kitten Surprise, Radiohead...

Not perfect, but fun question to think about. I might come back and update later. Thanks for the prompt!

Thanks for sharing, @Mahumjamal! The Bay Area is coincidentally where I grew up, however I haven’t been to any music festivals in California; the only music festival that I’ve attended was Superball IX, a three-day concert by Phish in Watkins Glen, NY. Phish is my favorite band, though, so I really enjoyed seeing them for this event!

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts