Where exactly can I post new ideas?

bzero
Roadie

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Katerina

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here - we really appreciate wanting to share your ideas in our Ideas Exchange!

To find more info on submitting your idea, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

If you're having troubles posting or getting an error message when trying to do so, the best way to look for help is by posting in the relevant Help Board. It's also helpful if you add a detailed description of what's happening or screenshots of any error messages you see in your post. 

In the meanwhile, we'll mark this post as a solution to make it easier to find for other Community users with this question.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

141 Replies

kplesz
Casual Listener

Wouldn't it be great if the ideas page explained why you don't see the 'new idea' button.

CasiOpeiA

Thank you....

truthyness

Than's sounds like being at school all over! Only there I didn't pay!
Perhaps somone who has earned brownie points can sponsor my request below please?
Can Spotify please provide an option to tailour the home screen so the user can position icons by tapping, holding and moving them. to taste? I don't have any use for the cluttered browse page. The possibility would ideally be available on tablet, smartphone and pc."
Spotify's weak point has to be "search" which forces the user to UTube and Google BEFORE being able to find stuff on Spotify. It's a bummer.

SeanMP1117

Does Spotify detail this somewhere?  I just signed up to post a "feature request" which is in "Ideas" I see and I was REALLY confused for awhile and how to do so.  Thanks for the response!!!

rafacast7
Casual Listener

Thanks, it sucks a bit that you are not introduced how to post ideas

ikonane
Music Fan

Indeed. It took me about an hour to figure it out. 

Duttzilla
Casual Listener

Thank you!

tinyjams
Music Fan

Great. I was looking for the same thing and I'm replaying here now to build some rep. 

fjpshea814
Regular

So glad someone else was curious of the same. I have been looking for the button everywhere.

VortexEU
Regular

<delete>

VortexEU
Regular

<delete>

SGPuga
Regular

Thank you very much, now more people can contribute to improve Spotify!

BradAcord
Music Fan

Thank you for solving this!  I have spent about 15 minutes trying to solve this issue.

i0_jif7-ks5mq

I was trying to figure this out too

srttytmuy
Music Fan

Forum should at least show a greyed out button. Otherwise it's frustrating

srttytmuy
Music Fan

Still no button - upping post count

simon_mcav
Casual Listener

What an unbelievable waste of time. 

donsinclair5543
Casual Listener

Thank you!!!

George3099
Casual Listener

Is there a blog where I may find info on comparing best headphones; i.e., Beats or skullcandy.. 

George3099
Casual Listener

Thank you for input.. now I can manage my activities a bit better. 

BoBoBean
Casual Listener

Hope to earn points to allow me to post an idea, please.

SUGGESTED POSTS