Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Which band/artist do you think deserves more recognition?

Which band/artist do you think deserves more recognition?

Most of us have a band or artist that we really enjoy, but know that not many others are aware of.

Share a link to your favourite track from an artist whom you think deserves more credit! 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares
178 Replies

I couldn't stop listening to this song when it came out @mangadreamery!

OT: 35% of the songs here are NOT available in my country. Spotify should think about a 35% price reduction for Swiss members.

Most underrated artist? That's a tossup, but lately, I've gotta say Anna of the North.  Her voice is echoey and fluid, an odd combination that I can't get enough of.  Check her out, Kudos if you like her!

Sway - Anna of the North 

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Yes! Very much so!

I wasn't able to decide what song to share because I completely love Patrick Wolf, he is so underrated...but he is an incredible artist!

spotify:album:5bsPYpjhGrKFffcSQp2o4j:small

never heard (of) him, but upon listening, thank you!!!! he's great, i love the arrangements, they seem to contrast with his voice.  thanks for the tip!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Great band that also has a label under the name Magic City Hippies that has gotten a little more hype but this is their OG stuff.  Indie funky goodness! ....  spotify:track:7lsDxBHfycZvemu2g1v5CW

https://open.spotify.com/track/0ra6xuY5EBtqdacbh71cU3

Eels!

Great band and Mark Oliver Everett makes poems into songs.

And he came from Tijuana...

Thanks for sharing this!  I checked Patrick Wolf out and love him already lol...

@nbsunshine One more fan, LOL! I'm glad you like him 😄

Sorry, dont know how to paste a link like the rest, but the band is Bass Drum Of Death.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5lg0mroI3mxL4VYLTOnXiU

Hi @Wolfmans_42, you can paste the links as other user do following this steps:
1. Right click on the track you want to share.
2.. Click on Copy Spotify URI
3. Reply to the topic you want and click on the "insert link" button. After that you'll see only a link but after submitting the reply you'll see the image of the album 🙂

Hoowever...This is another underrated artist. He is so amazing also as person with his fans!

spotify:track:3ipJ0SffOvaVfjdGbrIn4p

Another underrated acoustic band ù.ù
spotify:track:4Rkimn0JdzYe9uskLk5emX

the walking who!

australian psychedelic rock, very cool and original.

spotify:track:10hoFGJx9BXp4GV8eIaD2H

Maybe some of you can't listen them on Spotify because of the licences, but Le Mani is a great underrated Italian alternative rock band!

spotify:album:10jP18bGxJwrsMhRQEZSZw

fog lake, lo-fi beauty.

spotify:track:0HV3LtaHCGUhvQZS1Rvzi2

Suggested posts