Announcements

Why was the Transistor soundtrack pulled?

Why was the Transistor soundtrack pulled?

bamwich

It was promoted as being on Spotify by the publisher. I subscribed and started listening. Came back later and the playlist is empty. Came back even later and the playlist is repopulated, but it'll only play 2 seconds of each track. It's obvious the songs are there. Why won't you let me listen to it? Why?

18 Replies

Re: Why was the Transistor soundtrack pulled?

gatewaybuddy

I was listening to it as well, and even got the game because it was so good. Very disappointed that it's taken down. 😞

Malgoe
Casual Listener

Same here! Got the game because of the soundtrack and now the soundtrack is gone from Spotify. It is available on google music if you can use it in your country.

I even got an e-mail from Spotify promoting the soundtrack. It makes no sense to remove it?

arvo
Same here, I was so looking forward listening to tje soundtrack on my way to work.. Now I'm a little sad. ::

The_Maze

I was just about to post the same thing - this is really annoying. The soundtrack is incredible and I just wanna listen to it!

Iron-

I was unable to actually play the tracks even when it was up,and now its dissapeared for me as well, what gives?

Syndrom101
Casual Listener
Same here. The soundtrack was available for like two days. Since yesterday I'm unable to play any of its tracks. What happened?

Dovanna
Casual Listener

I've been looking all over the web for answers to why the soundtrack was pulled, but I get more results promoting the soundtrack being released on Spotify. Bastion is still available for whatever reason.

The soundtrack being pulled made me realize just how much I rely on streaming music throughout the day. I bought the soundtrack, but I haven't listened to the actual files yet. I've just listened to what I heard on Spotify. I rarely touch my library of mp3s. It's odd, I still prefer to have the actual files, but I then turn to streaming servies to listen to the actual music.

Because of all this I might, for the first time in forever, actually put music files in my phone.

[EDIT: So I looked on SuperGiant's twitter page and they are "looking into getting it storted out". So I guess it wasn't intentionally pulled.]

Syndrom101
Casual Listener
Thank you for the update! Let's hope it'll be back online very soon.

MoonDawg
Casual Listener

I hope it's back up soon. I'm so bummed it got pulled. 😞

Codygillmore
Me to I'm so sad about it I beat the game just now after 2 days of having it please let us know when they do

Dovanna
Casual Listener

At this point I'd say just buy the soundtrack. I checked this morning and it's still not up. 

w4n
Regular

Add me to the list of people missing the soundtrack after being able to listen to it for a day 😞

What's up with this album?

Windy
Music Fan

For me it's back in Germany: Darren Korb – Transistor Original Soundtrack

Malgoe
Casual Listener
It's back in Sweden as well! Finally!

user-removed
Not applicable

It is also back in the U.S. now as well.

w4n
Regular

Is it me or has the Transistor Soundtrack just gone dark again. I don't get it. Are you guys still able to play it?

Syndrom101
Casual Listener
It's still available for me (Luxembourg).

w4n
Regular

Thanks! Apparently my playlist was just out of date or contained dead links. I re-added the playlist from the Spotify-verse again and now it works!

SUGGESTED POSTS