Wrong track version

Wrong track version

amaurialves
Regular
Hi.

I noticed that some tracks present the wrong version. For instance, the Petra's album Beyond Belief contains the track "Creed". But the version that is been playing when I play the album is not the original one, but a later re-recorded version.
7 Replies

ztreek
Casual Listener

Im gona ninja your thread here..

Atreyu – A Death-Grip On Yesterday (Instrumental)

^
Not a single song is Instrumental. 

Atreyu – A Deathgrip On Yesterday
^
Thats the album with lyrics, the Instrumental one plays the wrong songs.
Fix plz!

Peter__
Community Legend

The "Instrumental" version is only available in:

AD AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CA CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SE SG SI SK SV TR TW US UY

Are you in one of those countries? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

ztreek
Casual Listener

Of course, im from Sweden.

same song diffrent albums, thats the problem.

Peter__
Community Legend

I'm not near a computer with Spotify on it to test, but if you think it is a content issue you can report it directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!).

Peter

Peter__
Community Legend
Can check this out for you, could you drop us a link to the album you are listening too (right click on the album name > copy Spotify URI) and also let us know what country you are in (to look up the catalogue)?

Peter

amaurialves
Regular

Hi.

Following the information you asked:

Petra – Creed

Thanks =]

Peter__
Community Legend

Weird that track is showing as available in Brazil which makes it unlikely it is a linking error. 

I would suggest you report it directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic and they can take it from there. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!). 

Peter

SUGGESTED POSTS