Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Favourite Songs Out at the moment

Your Favourite Songs Out at the moment

6 Replies

My favourite songs newly released include this tune by UNKLE. Loving the piano and the soft caressing female vocals. The choral bits in vocals bring goosebumps, oh man..

spotify:track:5nqALLUnPGHJIH2PXA5p9F:small

And of course Amon Tobin, his newest singles. He released "Full Panther" today and "One Shy Morning" a little while ago and both are so pretty!
Full Panther has this haunting quality to it with vibrating soundscapes and nostalgic chord progressions.

spotify:track:7q4kf5pGKXWT3HShalid99:small

I'm yet to listen to my this week's Release Radar, but it contains a lot of names I care about. Should be good one this time. 🙂

The songs you gave @K-I-M are also cool. The first one sounds very upbeat!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thank you, the songs u have suggested are pretty cool aswell, yeah Lewis Capaldi is very good especially the song I have chosen. Same even though I find that alot of my daily mixes don't include more artist that I have heard off which I find dissapointing @Sebasty 

I haven't really listened to Daily Mixes a lot lately for whatever reason. They do become more diverse and interesting a few hours in, but I usually just like to queue all sorts of weird ... for playback. 🙂

I try to check out my Discover Weekly and Release Radar. Usually one of them disappoints me and the other is fabulous, and the next week it's the other way around.

The two tracks you gave remind me of some new content a radio channel of my choice is playing. Really nice music, and while I prefer to listen to other kind of music actively (at home), it's very chill to hear these too now and then. Great feel-good stuff!

SebastySpotify Star

yeah i dont really listen to daily mixes and other playlists as my main playlist has over 20 hours of music which I like

Ah same here.. I have a (condensated) playlist of favourites. Condensated in that sense I have at least 100 favourite tunes from Amon Tobin for example, and that playlist contains only one Amon song. Or two actually. I haven't checked.

I also have a playlist for likable songs, for older faves and even older faves as well as other stuff... :')

My local library (on hard drive) is full of albums I love and I listen to these too with another program.

I do check out some playlists by other users, usually from favourite artists and labels, but I almost never listen to Spotify's own playlists for some reason. 🙂

Do you use Discover Weekly / Release Radar for finding new content, or you have other places too where to check?

SebastySpotify Star

hey @Sebasty 

yeah I agrre, I also do the same as u, I look at other playlists to see what other people are listening, I use daily mixes and release radar only if i get super bored from the songs im listening to or otherwise its just normal playlist, heres my playlist if ya wanna see what i listen to

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3A28WBbjWZvJFVKkELz30V?si=CZopm0QLTWq5EPCb1ZoY0Q

Suggested posts