"Spotify is Crap"

"Spotify is Crap"

ErosVII

I will not keep it clean. These **bleep**ers make millions and then they want to **bleep**ing hide. There is no phone number you can call if they do something **bleep**ed up like rescind your offline access and you are paid up on premium. I want my darn access restored or my money back. It is bad enough it does not sync to non Apple devices(I have no ipod or ipad) I know that shocks you 12 yr olds. Not everyone has money for that **bleep**. So if any gekk nuts can tell me how to get my access back even though I can not reeach the **bleep** responsible that would be great!

22 Replies

AstroPoug
Music Fan

@SpotifyIs4Kids wrote:

Because finding a solution to the problem does not voice the problem itself. Perhaps you should follow your own advice. .AKA: not assume you know best.
> This is in reply to the last post on the previous page of posts.
-- I googled and arrived here.. to find ignorant childrfen acting like arrogant ignorant children.  Spotify is ruled by small minds and **bleep**TY **bleep**TY interfacing.

..to add; I clicked "reply" to her post, and yet the system did not quote her post nor show this was in reply to her post...
Even spotify's forums are trash.

I know why you're really mad. You were mad that you wanted to listen to Bob Marley, but they didn't have it (even though they do, just not all of his discography). But instead of complaining that Spotify is fundamentally broken, accept it, and use it as a catalyst for change, but don't go complaining that Spotify is broken when it isn't.

Newflash: This happens all the time

Most of Jay-Z's songs are not available on Spotify, only his collaborations with other artists that ARE available on Spotify like Linkin Park (Collision Course) and Kanye West.

Tool is not available AT ALL on Spotify.

Def Leppard's (almost) complete discography has just recently been added to Spotify, and before, only a couple compilation albums and live albums were all you could hear.

What i'm trying to say is that instead of complaining that Spotify is broken, RESEARCH why it is broken, and use it as a catalyst for improvement.

Also, don't go acting like everyone in these forums are fanboys who act as though nothing is wrong, because we aren't. I for example, have plenty of problems with Spotify, my biggest being that after years, Spotify still hasn't added any lyrics functionality to the desktop or web clients. I'm aware they have a partnership with Genius now to add lyrics to the iOS client, but it's only for some songs, and more importantly WHY NOT HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY FOR ALL CLIENTS. That, and the missing artists I have stated before, are my biggest gripes with the software. However, instead of saying that Spotify are greedy and that they should go out of business, you know what I do? DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS. I find alternative solutions to my problems. Right now, I had a problem with uploading a screenshot to this post as PROOF that Bob Marley and the Wailers IS on Spotify, but rather then complain, I used the "Choose File" button, and it's simple like that. Instead of complaining about the lyrics functionality, I use websites like azlyrics.com, lyrics.com, and genius.com, as well as the artist's page, which usually has the lyrics of the song you're looking for. Instead of complaining about missing artists, I use other music websites, like Pandora.com, YouTube.com, and my personal favorite, last.fm. You make problems seem worse then they really are, when they're easily fixable. It's not like in the 80's where if the record store you went to didn't have a certain album or single you wanted, you had to drive to the next record store down, which could be miles away, JUST to see if they have a copy of the album or single you want, and if not, then tough luck, but we live in a day where pretty much any song that's been publicly released is available in some form or another.

The way I see it, you're kind of a **bleep**, because instead of actually contributing to anything, like what these forums are for, you're simply causing problems rather then actually solving any. Also, none of us are assuming that we know best, because we don't, the people who do are the people who work at Spotify. I don't know every single thing about Spotify, but I at least use both my experiences, and research to construct an argument. And none of us are arrogant. If I say that i'm a Concert Regular and you're just a Casual Listener, that's not narcissism, that's a fact. It literally says right next to your username what status you have on Spotify. Don't confuse narcissism, with facts. Narcissism is acting as though you're better then everyone, and by that definition, if anything, you're the narcisstic one, calling all of us children, and assuming yourself over Spotify and its community. I'm 15, and I can maintain a well-constructed response, in contrast to you, where you just insult us and call us kids. Pretty ironic when you're the one who's acting childish.

You even complain that clicking reply to a post, did not quote her post, nor show that you responded to her, when THERE'S A BUTTON THAT SAYS QUOTE IN PLAIN SIGHT. I feel like you're genuinely ignorant and trying to make things worse, so you can accuse us of being fanboys who aren't aware of it's problems. I said this in an earlier post, but EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS PROBLEMS. Not just Spotify, or it's community, Reddit, YouTube, Pandora, Twitter, all websites have problems, and complaining won't solve any of them. It hasn't worked in the past, and it won't work now. You actually have to work hard, and be a constructive man, in order to change anything in life.

To conclude my statement, you are a hypocritical **bleep** who embodies everything that you think of us, you complain that we are ignorant and arrogant, when it's you who's acting this way. You're childish, unhelpful, and a nuisance to a community that would be better off without you. Come back when you've learned how to form an argument that's more then just you mindlessly complaining about problems with no facts to back those "arguments" up.

TheyHaveBobMarleyYouStupidFuckingIdiot.PNG
PUSHTHEBUTTON.PNG

user-removed
Not applicable

I read a few lines then decided to stop.. You're arrogant and ignorant...and self-pleasing. 
Enjoy yourself because you're not intelligent enough for me to bother with you.

AstroPoug
Music Fan

@SpotifyIs4Kids wrote:

I read a few lines then decided to stop.. You're arrogant and ignorant...and self-pleasing. 
Enjoy yourself because you're not intelligent enough for me to bother with you.

I will, as I am done with you. I don't need to talk to you anymore. You and I both know that we have better things to do in life, and instead of starting a pointless war with someone who is clearly a troll (SpotifyIs4Kids, really?), I will instead do better things with my life. Also, if you were going to go out of your way to reply to me, at least read the whole thing. That's a sign of a true ignorant person, and not to mention, a lazy one too. Honestly, this feels less like a Help and Support center, and more like the YouTube comment section.

SUGGESTED POSTS