Announcements

2 important lacks

When I listen to spotify with my Denon AVR-2113 receiver there are 2 things that I really miss

-The functionality to make an queue of songs I want to listen at that moment.

-The functionality to listen to Spotify radio

The origional spotify app for mobile (android)is perfect.

But why is the spotify app for Denon (also for Sonos I found out) so imperfect and cant it be more like yours??

As Peter said, you would need to ask Denon about it, since Spotify only provides the API for them. How the actual app is implemented is the choice of Denon.
Comments
Peter__

Spotify applications on partner platforms such as denon and sonos are made by the partner company and not Spotify, since they can write their own software and interface with Spotify through the libspotify package which Spotify provide for developers. I would suggest you ask denon! 😛

Peter

Marco
Status changed to: Case Closed

As Peter said, you would need to ask Denon about it, since Spotify only provides the API for them. How the actual app is implemented is the choice of Denon.
Marco-Paulo

I asked Denon Product Support, and they say:

"We use the standard API Spotify we get from them. Here we can add at present little or change."

Maybe it's an idea to adjust the API? 

Is it not a responsibility or aim of Spotify to give the premium users the full Spotify experience on all of the partner platforms?

If not, I think it should be.

Marco

Env: prod