432 Hertz Hz music Preferences

Being able to Change Frequency in Preference to Default or 432 Hertz

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/21/heres-why-you-should-convert-your-music-to-432hz/

Updated: 2016-02-19

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Music-432-hz-tunning-option/idi-p/1295717

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

magnush77

i know the science of this isn't really understood yet - although the maths is.

Music tuned to 432Hz always sounds fresher to me, and puts me in a better mood.  I would love to have this option on Spotify.

Magnus

craig_watson

I too would love Spotify to be available at 432Hz.

Craig

Miao
Yes, please put 432hz music on Spotify!' It is as beneficial as binaural beats! Miao
Websavvy

I would love the option for 432 Hz. songs. It is very beneficial and the first site to accomplish this, will get my subscription fees. Thanks!

glacier187

it would be great if that options was avalable! its so much better

Sajyana

I would also like this option.

b3eksd

I really NEED this option! 🙂

Actually considering syncing mp3-files converted to 432hz instead of using spotify, sad but true. 😞

I just feel I get in such better mood with 432hz-converted music. 🙂

maurodibert

Like the last comment, I'm using much more Youtube and my personal files for listening music. It could be a great idea to put some real time converter and it's still not complicated at all...

Stone45
Music Fan

I am in full support of this minute feature. It wouldn't take much effort on the programmers part. Please do add this feature Spotify guys! 😄

Related Ideas