Announcements

A way for highschool students

I was reading a previous thread about you guys not being able to do a high school discount plan for the reason being you guys have a Family Plan, as well as not having a way to verify someone's attendance at a high school. There are some students that has a family that doesn't use Spotify, so having a Family plan wouldn't work out. The best way I see on how to verify student accounts is implementing a way to add a secondary email address, and having students add their school email address. GitHub uses this method for their Student Pack of adding a school email address and having the person send a picture of their student ID. And they manually check it I believe.

Updated on 2022-03-15

Hey @reallytinh,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Kiril
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-03-15

Hey @reallytinh,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

Thanks for understanding.