ALLOW THE USE OF PLAYLISTS OFFLINE WHEN USING DJAY 2

Spotify isgood with djay 2 but, they need to allow us to use the offline playlist when no wifi or data is available.

Updated: 2015-07-02

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Playlists-Use-of-offline-spotify-playlists-in-djay2-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments

Hey Spotify,

if Apple music in the offline mode will be usable  with DeeJay I'll definitely will switch. 

Think about it.

Kind regards,

Philipp

Casual Listener

As a DJ I am very impressed whit DJay Pro and whit Spotify

I normally only use professional DJsoftware

DJay Pro and  Spotify's strength would be if they made a extra agreement in making the offline available tunes in spotify also accessible into DJayPro

I am seriously considering on using both as very nice djingtools,  but only if they can join forces and make this work offline.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-07-02

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Playlists-Use-of-offline-spotify-playlists-in-djay2-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!