Ability to Choose Playlists to Receive Notifications

I follow a lot of playlists, made by friends, bands, artists, companies and Spotify themselves. Spotify has the amazing feature that it can notify you when new content is added to a playlist you follow however, this presents an issue if you follow loads of playlists. I get notifications all of the time, and its maybe for playlists I follow because I want to save them on my account for the rare occasion I listen to them. 

IMG_0285.PNG

I would really like the ability to select which playlists I receive update notifications for. I think its a great feature, and I don't want to disable it completely because I do enjoy seeing what music my friends and playlists I listen to often are adding. 

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Playlists-Ability-to-choose-which-playlist-to-get-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Playlists-Ability-to-choose-which-playlist-to-get-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!