Announcements

Ability to follow all followers at once

I'm the "You follow me, I will follow you back" kind of guy. I'm such a nice guy in that regard. But to do that I have to go through all my followers and scroll down until I hit one that says "Follow" and click on it to follow, and keep doing it for any other ones that indicate I haven't followed until I reach the bottom of the list, which can sometimes be a bit of a pain. I would like to have one button at the top of the list, above the other "Follow"/"Folliwing" that says "Follow" or "Follow All". If you clicked on it, it would automatically follow all of your followers at once.

Updated: 2016-02-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Env: prod