Announcements

Ability to follow all saved artists at once

I am missing a lot of new music that i want to know about.

Instead of subscribing to/following hundreds of artists individually, is it possible to "subscrive to/follow ALL artists".

My music collection has built up over a long period of time, and it's going to take ages to go back thru and individually follow them all.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-03-11

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the idea to let it focus on 1 request.

semiMurr

BRING IT BACK! And also make it top 50 please. If it ain't broke, don't fix it SPOTIFY!!!!

marrmei

Gosh, I sooo agree! Bring it back, make Spotify more personal for the user. Your own statistics would just be awesome and also something I miss now. That you can see your statistics once a year (for the whole year) is awesome but I would like it more during the year as well.

vemv

You can do this using the Spotify API. As a developer myself I'll give it a go.

vemv

Implemented and put online! http://reify.vemv.net/

If it ever doesn't work please let me know: vemv [at] vemv [dot] net.

dcl0

+1 for this. I was going to suggest the same thing. Hopefully they can also make this work for artists that have been imported locally from itunes!!!

dcl0

Hey vemv,

Thanks for getting that working!!

Would it be simple enough to get that working with local artists as I mentioned above?

Thanks

naug0016

I'd like to add all artists in a playlist

alvarozarate
Thanks vemv!!
Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-03-11

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Env: prod