Ability to pay for Spotify with Facebook coins

I think it would be something nice to implement for Spotify, it would help me and others make paying for Spotify easier since we can use our phones and such for paying.

It would surely convince me to start paying for a Spotify account at least. :)

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

KaiZ
Regular

Any news?

Peter__
Community Legend

This popped up a few days ago on the UK support site:

https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/Facebook-Payment-FAQ

So it might be possible, I am not sure! These things tend to depend on what country you are based in since payment methods vary!

Peter

KaiZ
Regular

I think that's the way it was before, you can pay through Facebook, but you can't use Facebook Coins to pay for the Spotify subscription.

And I'm not sure that's it, but I think Facebook doesn't allow subscriptions to be paid with Facebook Coins, so if that's the case that's a problem on the Facebook side and not Spotify's.

Fred
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.