[Account] New Device E-Mail Notification

Yesterday someone managed to access my account and use it for their own personel use on their own device. Thankfully I managed to spot this within 24hours and reset my password and devices my account is on.

It would of helped me a lot more if Spotify emailed me to notify me that my account has been synced with another device so I could of handled the situation sooner.

Please help impliment this idea as I am sure it can help notify a lot of people sooner if there account is being used as the account holds card information to adjust subscriptions.

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

ghkv9trg-_fnt

Great idea !

I had the same issue today , I had no clue that someone else was on my account !

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke