[Account] Spotify Card to interact in public

Hi Spotify Community,

I have an idea, which could turn out cool I think: Spotify Card

What is it?

A fancy card (works with RFID or whatver, im not a tech genius, haha) every user could order it for free from Spotify. It would constain the user's database abut their music taste, which is evolving whne they use their spotify account on the apps of course. On this way, everyone could bring their music taste to everytwhere.

Why could it be good? 

Imagine a party: there is a reader (which could be also ordered from spotify, not free) everyone could swipe their card and spotify app could do the mix live which includes everyones music taste who is there (premuium users card could be "stronger" in the mix). even if its a house party or an official paryt at some club, where the card could be swiped on the entrance. Also could be useful for places like taxis, vans, everywhere where a card reader and spotify app could be installed. 

This also would make users use their spotify account more to make their card better and more accurate.

Think about it, I'm pretty sure that there is more in this idea, this is just the pure one. Tell me what you think.

Regards,

Gabor

Updated: 2016-04-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
rednblu
Roadie

Maybe do a random mix from every Card's "Public Playlists" . . . .

buda86
Casual Listener

rednblu, what you think about it anyway?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-04-06

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!