Add Albums as Playlists on Web Player

Hi guys - Could you please add the option of adding an album as a playlist on the web player? I cannot see it anywhere. Also when is the collection view coming to Spotify? Thanks. 

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend

Sounds cool to me! 🙂

Anthony

Peter__
Community Legend

Just changed the title to something a little more informative 😉 

Peter

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

kimmielou3
Casual Listener

I like this option, versus having to add each track to a playlist. 

Same idea, different application: create a playlist from artist name. Instead of having to add individual tracks to a playlist or just play from the artist's name...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!