Add Festify as plug-in to Spotify clients.

I resently found the site http://getfestify.com/ that will help you organize parties and events. I love the functionality and would like to see this as a function built into the different clients for spotify. 

To have a playlist that people can vote and add songs to during a party!

//Plogis

Updated: 2016-08-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-08-23

Marked as new idea.

auhsor
Music Fan

I would love this. Since spotify killed the apps a whole lot of functionality like this is missing.

itsjevans

Alternativly open the spotify connect protocol for approved apps so Festify can play through spotify connet divices.

Have 2x Phillips spotify speakers but the missing bit of the party is Festify to pump through them!

Using spotify desktop/connect atm

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-08-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!