Add Japanese pop to Browse

There is thing I love just as much as anime, and that is the soundtrack of most anime. I notice Spotify doesn't have a genre dedicated to Jpop. If enough of us anime freaks demand for it I'm sure they can pull some strings and supply our demand.
*list some artists so they can have a clue of what we mean... Example: M.O.V.E, Orange Range, etc

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-12-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

user-removed
Not applicable
Yes! That's a great idea and also make a playlist for Anime OST.
darin21a

J Pop would be an excellent addition to Spotify. K pop has been added, why not keep going with that same idea and add J Pop? I know if J Pop was added that would make me upgrade to Premium. I know this would be the same for tens of thousands of other J Pop fans

darin21a

You already have BabyMetal on Spotify. Add AKB48 among many other Japanese artists as well

PhillipDSX
Casual Listener

Jpop has been hitting Spotify hard as of the last few months! Please don't stop, give us more and defenitely add this category in Browse!!!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-12-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!