Add Playlist or Album to Queue

When I search for a song and start playing it immediately, I would like to add a playlist to the queue afterwards without skipping the current song, so that I won't have to listen to the second and third of the search results.

Currently when you accidentialy tap on a song (instead of queing it) you cannot listen to a(nother) playlist without skipping the current song.

This is the thing I miss most in the app, hope it can be implemented! :)

Updated on 2019-03-20

Hey folks, 

We're closing out this idea as it's now possible to add albums to queues. To do so, just click the three dots on mobile/right click on desktop on an album and select 'Add to queue'

It's not possible to add Playlists to queues, but a similar idea has been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-Add-complete-Playlists-to-the-Queue/idi-p/1242182. If we have any further info, we'll add it to this thread. 

Thanks

Related Ideas

Comments
stinsora

I'm moving from Apple Music and I didn't realize how much I used this feature until I tried Spotify.

I voted for this feature, but as it has been requested before without a lot of traction, my hopes are low.

musicisnice

This has been requested for years.  Everyone wants to be able to move groups of songs or whole playlists from one playlist to another.  I see Spotify has set an arbitrary line of 200 comments or votes in a year before they will consider it.  I suppose 100 or more customers wanting something isn't worth a comment or look by Spotify???  Or, did I miss something and is there a fix someplace?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Tom
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-03-20

Hey folks, 

We're closing out this idea as it's now possible to add albums to queues. To do so, just click the three dots on mobile/right click on desktop on an album and select 'Add to queue'

It's not possible to add Playlists to queues, but a similar idea has been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-Add-complete-Playlists-to-the-Queue/idi-p/1242182. If we have any further info, we'll add it to this thread. 

Thanks