Add a custom podcast from URL

I'd really like to make the Spotify app my one stop shop for all audio but there's one issue. I'm a listener of The NoSleep Podcast which has a Season Pass that allows listeners to listen to the full-length episodes. Once purchased, it gives you an RSS feed to add the private podcast feed. Could Spotify please implement this into the mobile app?

Updated: 2016-07-01

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
Spotify is always trying to add as much music & podcast content as possible. If a track/album/artist isn't available (in a certain country) it's mostly the decision of the artist or their label. You may want to contact the Artist directly about the missing content. For more information about that topic, please have a read at point 5 of the official FAQs respecting additional music requests here.

0 Likes
Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-07-01

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
Spotify is always trying to add as much music & podcast content as possible. If a track/album/artist isn't available (in a certain country) it's mostly the decision of the artist or their label. You may want to contact the Artist directly about the missing content. For more information about that topic, please have a read at point 5 of the official FAQs respecting additional music requests here.

Related Ideas