Add a song to "Your Music" via the headphone button.

I'musing the radio function quite a lot and it would be awesome if there was a way to add the current song to your collection without taking the phone out of my pocket. Something like a headphone button click combination. For example if I press the headphone button once, the current song goes on pause, if I press it twice, it skips to the next song and so on.
My suggestion is when I press the headphone button four times, the currently playing song is automatticaly added to my music library. This would be an awesome feature.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-06-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title a bit to make it clearer and easier to find via search. ;)

zikzak
Casual Listener
That would be very cool..
lususserius

Great for sorting DJ sets on the go....either a triple tap or full Siri integration on iPhone to like and save to playlist...how do we keep tabs on the progress for these ideas?

carlosvitorpp
Casual Listener

The spotify is becoming more popular, it's time to create a headphone / earphone that has button where you can move forward, pause, rewind songs without having to take the smartphone ...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-06-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!