Announcements

Add last.fm scrobbling support for Windows Phone 8 app

The new Windows phone 8 app is missing the support for last.fm scrobbling. This can be a dealbreaker for many spotify users and I see no reason why not to support it because it should not be a very complicated feature to add.

Hey @Qwasd,

Thanks for coming to the Community for your ideas and Spotify news.
We're marking this as 'case closed'.

For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Many thanks.

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

I would LOVE scrobbling to last.fm via windows phone spotify.  I enjoy spotify already, but I would go wild for this feature. 

Please support this! 

Mattipuh

scrobbling for WP8 would be great. I'm listening most of music via telephone when driving. Now i miss all that music data from lastfm.

J_Merrick

I decided to quit my subscription of the Premium version, until the scrobbling feature is added. It's just not worth it's price in the current state, not to mention my frustration with the developers' ignorance.

hydan

Music lovers cannot live without Last.fm.. add add add

ragnar_b
Casual Listener

+1

Nanakah

Yep, that's really holding me back from using spotify on my phone.

dedekjr
Casual Listener

Exatly, the absence of scrobbling makes me really sad. Add scrobbling and I will ditch native WP music app and go fully Spotify premium (especially now when the new app looks and works great - so happy you support WP unlike many others).

SamuelStelzer

Just got a WP8 today and was perfectly happy until I found out that the spotify app doesn't support scrobbling and there is no workaround. That will be really holding me back from listening to spotify on my phone.

Chipwich

Hopefully this gets added soon, i've cancelled my premium subsription and changed to Deezer until it gets cleared up. I do really like spotify but things like this are really holding it back on Windows Phone.

DumpsterMatch
Pivotal.